Early readers need lots of practice, and they need the right kinds of stories and questions to build their confidence and expand their abilities. Ready•Set•Learn: Reading Comprehension, Grade 1 can be just the answer for giving your child the extra instruction they need at home and on the go. This book is full of short, relatable stories and the kinds of questions that ask students to demonstrate basic comprehension and also apply their understanding of the content. This resource is 64 pages in all.
The Ready-Set-Learn series has just what parents want:
- Fun-filled activities that give children a head start on learning the basic skills needed for success in school.
- A small size (7" x 9") that is perfect for little hands and also for carrying on the go in backpacks, purses, or pockets.
- Colorful stickers that provide motivation.
- An incentive chart to help highlight a child's progress.
- A ribbon sticker that rewards the child for a job well done.
In all, the series includes 63 titles that focus on such foundational subjects and skills as the alphabet, numbers, reading, math, mazes, puzzles, word games, printing, cursive writing, and more.