Producing clear, neat printing is a skill that takes lots of practice. Ready•Set•Learn: Printing Practice can be just the answer for giving your child the extra instruction they need at home and on the go. Build foundational printing skills through the formation of lines and curves. Progress to writing the uppercase and lowercase versions of each letter of the alphabet, following the arrows that indicate the direction of each move in each letter’s formation. By the end of this resource, students will be forming consonant and vowel combinations and even entire words. This resource is 64 pages in all.
The Ready-Set-Learn series has just what parents want:
- Fun-filled activities that give children a head start on learning the basic skills needed for success in school.
- A small size (7" x 9") that is perfect for little hands and also for carrying on the go in backpacks, purses, or pockets.
- Colorful stickers that provide motivation.
- An incentive chart to help highlight a child's progress.
- A ribbon sticker that rewards the child for a job well done.
In all, the series includes 63 titles that focus on such foundational subjects and skills as the alphabet, numbers, reading, math, mazes, puzzles, word games, printing, cursive writing, and more.