CollectA's striking Emperor Penguin is a lifelike representation of this Antarctic bird made famous in the movie ''March of the Penguins.'' The Emperor Penguin lives on the pack ice in Antarctica, in one of the harshest environments on earth. Emperor Penguins breed in winter. The males congregate by the thousands, each one incubating a single egg. The females make an arduous journey to open water where they feed on fish, returning with food for the males and newly hatched chicks. The Emperor Penguin figure is detailed and realistic, a perfect addition to your child's collection. The 2''L x 2.4''H Emperor Penguin is one of the beautifully sculpted figures in CollectA's Sea Life Collection. Create a natural world in miniature with high quality toy animal replicas from CollectA. CollectA is known as one of the world's leading manufacturers of the finest scaled replica collections. When they play with these replicas, children learn more about the animals and their environment, while having fun at the same time. Role play encourages the development of your child's imagination and creativity. All CollectA models are crafted to the highest standards and made with high quality, safe, phthalate-free, lead-free materials.
- FUN FACT: A male emperor penguin must withstand the Antarctic cold for more than two months to protect his egg from extreme cold.
- EXPERT DESIGN: CollectA has enlisted the help of experts from around the world to ensure that every model is factually accurate and true to life, so little ones get to learn while they play.
- SAFETY: All CollectA products are individually hand crafted with only the finest materials and rigorously tested to ensure they meet the highest safety standards.
- EDUCATIONAL VALUE: CollectA's mission is to build "a natural world in miniature". Using role play, children gain a deeper knowledge of the animals. Excellent for educational purposes, endangered species awareness and environmental consciousness.
- PRODUCT SPECS: Emperor Penguin measures 2" L x 2.4" H and is realistic and lifelike in every detail from its pale-yellow breast and bright-yellow ear patches to its streamlined body and wings flattened into flippers for a marine habitat.
- CollectA's striking Emperor Penguin is a lifelike representation of this Antarctic bird made famous in ''March of the Penguins''
- The Emperor Penguin figure is detailed and realistic, a perfect addition to your child's collection