KB Omega Fahim++++//, Champion Arabian Stallion
Champion Arabian stallion KB Omega Fahim++++// has a name as dressed up as he appears in his dashing black coat. The symbols after his name mean he’s earned the Legion of Masters/Excellence from the Arabian Horse Association (AHA) by winning 300 or more points in-hand and performance. Incredibly versatile, he earned his points in dressage, in-hand, endurance, sport horse show hack, and sport horse under saddle. “Meg” has also won multiple championships in FEI level dressage at the AHA Sport Horse Nationals and the USDF All-Breeds National Championship.
All of this is no accident. Meg represents the second generation of Kerrigan Bloodstock’s breeding program, and is now producing their third. He passes on his athleticism, conformation, and intelligence to his offspring, plus his signature gaits featuring freedom of shoulder and powerful drive of the hindquarters.
From the Manufacturer:
Breyer is the maker of the world’s finest model horses! Since 1950, Breyer has brought a wide range of horse breeds from around the world to life for play and collecting – including real horse heroes like racehorse Secretariat, Olympian Valegro, and reining superstar Big Chex to Cash! The Traditional Series offers an unmatched level of realism and attention to detail that is appreciated by children and adults alike. Each 1:9 scale model is meticulously hand-painted in rich colors, so no two are exactly the same. Breyer has an incredible community of model horse fans, artists, and collectors, and is proud to host BreyerFest: a three-day extravaganza for horse lovers and Breyer enthusiasts each July in Kentucky! Bring home a Breyer model, and let your imagination run free!
Breyer Traditional Series:What started in 1950 with a model horse created to decorate a clock has since become Breyer's most iconic series, the one that revolutionized the hobby and still dominates the market. Sculpted in every color and breed imaginable, with unmatched realism and breathtaking hand-painted detail, Breyer's Traditional Series (1: 9 scale) is a longstanding favorite among children and adults the world over. Fans who play with these beloved models can build entire worlds around them with realistic accessories like barns, fencing, tack, trailers and even riders.
About Breyer: THE BREYER PROMISE- The Breyer “promise” is the commitment we make to you, our fans. With Breyer, you are getting a real horse of your very own. Whether a traditional best-seller or brand new product, every Breyer horse is created by hand, under the watchful eye of the world's leading equine experts. Our commitment to high quality material and hand crafting mean that just like in nature, no two Breyer models are exactly alike. Because nothing is as magical as having a horse of your very own. Quite simply, we want to help everyone discover how inspiring horses can be.
- Champion Arabian stallion KB Omega Fahim++++// has a name as dressed up as he appears in his dashing black coat. The symbols after his name mean he’s earned the Legion of Masters/Excellence from the Arabian Horse Association (AHA) by winning 300 or more points in-hand and performance.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Package contains (1) Breyer Traditional Series Horse. Traditional Series 1:9 Scale. Measures approximately 11.5" L x 9" H. Recommended for ages 8 years and older.
- ACCESSORIES: Build an entire world with all Traditional accessories (sold separately) which includes, Riders, Playsets, Barns AND Vehicles.
- HAND CRAFTED DETAIL: The world's 'most asked for' horses since 1950. Each individual Breyer model is prepped and finished by hand and then turned over to the painting department for hand painting and detailing. In all, some 20 artisans work on each individual model horse, creating an exquisite hand-made model horse that is as individual as the horse that inspired it.
- TRUE EQUESTRIAN ART: Breyer models begin as beautiful horse sculptures created by leading equine artists that are then cast into a copper and steel mold. Each model is created one at a time from the original mold, which is injected with a special resin selected by Breyer for its ability to capture the depth of detail, delicate feel and richness of color in our models.