90’s Throwback Decorator
Grab your trapper-keeper, some gel pens, and put your hair up in a scrunchie, because this decorator model is bringing the 90’s back! Name is a vibrant mix of bright turquoise, purple, and pink that’s sure to make your inner 90’s child feel, like totally, excited. With pearly white markings and a bold leopard pattern running down his body, Name isn’t afraid to stand out from the crowd. NAME is the 7th in the collectible Decorator series.
The Freedom Seriesare Breyer's most realistic models for young collectors. Designed in 1:12 scale of the same quality materials as Breyer Traditional Series models, they feature authentic hand-painted details for the realistic look that kids want. With contemporary accessories, barns, and riders, young horse lovers will enjoy the true-to-life experience during active role play! Age 4+.
From the Manufacturer:
Breyer is the maker of the world’s finest model horses! Since 1950, Breyer has brought a wide range of horse breeds from around the world to life for play and collecting – including real horse heroes like racehorse Secretariat, Olympian Valegro, and reining superstar Big Chex to Cash! The Traditional Series offers an unmatched level of realism and attention to detail that is appreciated by children and adults alike. Each 1:9 scale model is meticulously hand-painted in rich colors, so no two are exactly the same. Breyer has an incredible community of model horse fans, artists, and collectors, and is proud to host BreyerFest: a three-day extravaganza for horse lovers and Breyer enthusiasts each July in Kentucky! Bring home a Breyer model, and let your imagination run free!
About Breyer: THE BREYER PROMISE- The Breyer “promise” is the commitment we make to you, our fans. With Breyer, you are getting a real horse of your very own. Whether a Traditional best-seller or brand new product, every Breyer horse is created by hand, under the watchful eye of the world's leading equine experts. Our commitment to high quality material and hand crafting mean that just like in nature, no two Breyer models are exactly alike. Because nothing is as magical as having a horse of your very own. Quite simply, we want to help everyone discover how inspiring horses can be.
- Name is a vibrant mix of bright turquoise, purple, and pink that’s sure to make your inner 90’s child feel, like totally, excited. With pearly white markings and a bold leopard pattern running down his body, Name isn’t afraid to stand out from the crowd. NAME is the 7th in the collectible Decorator series.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Package contains (6) Breyer Stablemates Unicorns, (1) Wooden Stable Playset with carry handle measures 6.00”H x 9.00”L x 2.5”D. Stablemates 1:32 Scale. Each horse measures approximately 3.5" L x 3.5" H. Recommended for ages 4 years and older. Makes a great gift to start a young child's collection.
- ACCESSORIES: Build an entire world with all Freedom Series accessories (sold separately) which includes Riders, Playsets, Barns, Craft Sets AND Vehicles.
- HAND CRAFTED DETAIL: The world's 'most asked for' horses since 1950. Each individual Breyer model is prepped and finished by hand and then turned over to the painting department for hand painting and detailing. In all, some 20 artisans work on each individual model horse, creating an exquisite hand-made model horse that is as individual as the horse that inspired it.
- TRUE EQUESTRIAN ART: Breyer models begin as beautiful horse sculptures created by leading equine artists that are then cast into a copper and steel mold. Each model is created one at a time from the original mold, which is injected with a special resin selected by Breyer for its ability to capture the depth of detail, delicate feel and richness of color in our models.