Lion cubs are an adorable part of the wild animal kingdom. They are fiercely protected by their mothers for a few months before introduced to friends and family. The fathers teach them to protect and hunt, but the mothers are the primary caretaker. They are fully grown at 3 years old and learn to hunt for meat after three months. Adorable, small, and super cuddly, this plushie from Wild Republic will be sure to light up the eyes of anyone receiving it as a gift. They make for a thoughtful birthday gift for kids or a unique gift for adults. Their high-quality materials are inviting to touch and will help make lasting memories for years to come. Wild Republic has been developing animal plush and educational toys for kids of all ages since 1979, with a unique specialization in lifelike stuffed animals.
- Have this Lion Baby stuffed animal join your pride to enjoy the thrill of the wild and all adventures that come with it.
- Measuring out to be 12 inches long, the Lion Baby plush toy is the perfect size to hold in your arms and cuddle.
- Mighty roars and running around don’t have to stop for messes, because this stuffed animal is surface washable.
- The high-quality materials of this plush toy are lifelike and irresistible to those of all ages looking for a fun companion.
- Detail is what sets this realistic stuffed animal apart from the rest of the pack, take a look or touch and you will see what we are talking about.