Learn letters and build word power with fun Pocket Flash Cards. Colorful photos of high-interest objects draw attention and demonstrate how letters make the beginning sounds of common words. Bold, simple text helps new readers focus and make brain connections. Great for home and travel, in daycares and classrooms, and in therapy and care facilities, too. Durable, no-see-through cards feature quick-sorting, rounded corners. Great for small groups, one-on-one instruction, and even solo use, as the cards give answers on their back sides. 56 two-sided cards include two full sets of alphabets plus four activity cards. Convenient 3-1/8" x 5-1/4" card size. Made in the USA. Recommended for ages 3 and up.
From the Manufacturer
Teacher-created, child-tested cards are ideal for teaching and reinforcing letters and beginning word sounds at school, at home, or on the go. Handy 3 1/8" x 5 1/4" size. Set includes activity ideas to challenge growing skill levels. Cards feature photos for real-life learning and rounded corners for quick sorting. 56 two-sided cards.
- LEARNING FUN WHEREVER YOU GO - Handy sized card deck is easy to toss in a backpack or cargo pocket to use at home, afterschool, in the car, or waiting rooms. Teacher-created, child-tested cards help reinforce learning letters and beginning word sounds.Uppercase and lowercase letter with photo cue on card fronts, with the letters and the word of the item pictured on card backs build vocabulary and spelling skills.
- RESEARCH BASED, CLASSROOM PROVEN - Photos of real-life objects and clear, easy-to-read text help build strong brain pathways between ideas and written characters. These cards support common student learning standards from teacher and child care associations as well as state and federal guidelines. TREND's flash cards have been a staple in classrooms for three generations!
- BUILD CONFIDENCE AND SKILL - Self-checking cards with clever color-coding cues help students learn at their own pace. As mastery grows, the deck can be used for more challenging activities to lock in skills, such as concentration games and two-player speed trials! Fun ideas for extended play are included on four Activity Cards. Designed for ages 3 and up.
- VALUE, QUALITY, AND SAFETY - 56 durable tagboard cards (3-1/8" x 5-1/4") are packed in a convenient carton for handy storage and transport. Thick card stock prevents seeing the other side during quizzes! Corners are rounded on one point to show which sides face forward when sorting. These cards exceed all children's product safety standards and are tested routinely. Plus, they're designed and manufactured in the USA for reliability and quality.
- USES BEYOND EARLY CHILDHOOD - These cards are also useful for introducing and reinforcing letters, sounds, and basic words to new English-language learners in both structured and informal activities. Likewise, they are popular tools in speech therapy and memory care settings. The simple, uncluttered design helps reduce distraction and is not 'juvenile' toward adult users.
- Ideal for Teaching
- For ages 4-7