When shopping for a cuddly friend, look no further than Steiff — the company that invented the Teddy bear in 1902 — to deliver the very best. Our Giselle Giraffe is a kid-pleasing design sewn from sumptuously soft fabric. Each is entirely handmade by skilled artisans using traditional manufacturing techniques. The result is a toy that will be treasured for generations. Like all Steiff products, this plush proudly wears the world-famous “Button in Ear” trademark, symbol of highest quality and safety. No childhood is complete without an heirloom Steiff animal.
- PRETTY PINK: Giselle Giraffe is perfect for play! It emits an affectionate sound with each movement through the integrated melody ball. With bean bags in its rear, hooves, and soles, it sits upright.
- LUXURY BRAND: Steiff is internationally renowned for its artistry, beauty, and lasting value. With its button in ear trademark, you know you’re receiving a genuine Steiff item of the highest quality.
- COLLECTIBLE CUDDLES: For babies, toddlers, and kids, Steiff presents its cuddly best. Whether as a cute comfort for a baby or an heirloom for a collector, this plush will be a favorite to collect.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: Steiff stuffed animals are made from mohair, alpaca, cashmere, cotton velvet, wool felt, and valuable woven plush, creating the softest and coziest toy available.
- QUALITY PLAYTIME: Vigorously tested, Steiff products surpass all U.S. and international toy safety standards, so boys and girls of all ages can play with this soft, classic, comforting plush.