With Inventions, discover the "why" as well as the "how" common electronic components work through the use of everyday materials. Each project contributes to the understanding of how things work. The book has beautiful step-by-step, highly visual instructions and child appropriate materials, included in this kit, encourage independent learning through play, and lead a child successfully through each invention. Although Inventions is designed for children 8 years and up, this title has had an extraordinary history and following. It has been used at MIT to mentor high school students in physics.
- Build a motor, a telegraph, a light-flashing generator and a real radio with this award winning kit
- Step-by-step 3D directions and the use of everyday materials brings clarity to how things work
- Winner of the Scientific American Young Reader's Book Award and a Creative Child Magazine Top Choice
- Includes a 48 page book and materials for your creations
- For ages 8 to 80 - everyone will enjoy this great kit