Quiddler, winner of over 20 Best Game Awards, is easy to learn and fun for everyone! The goal is to arrange all the cards in your hand into one or more words. The number of cards dealt increases each round – starting with three cards and ending with 10 cards. High score wins, so use your high point letters and Quiddler’s unique double letter cards—but don’t get caught with them in your hand! Aim for the bonuses—each round there are two bonuses: one for the most words and one for the longest word. Take our WORD for it, this is a game you will want to play again and again!
- Quiddler, The SHORT Word Game has won over 20 Best Game Awards
- A delightful challenge for rookies and wordsmiths alike
- Ages 8 to adult; 1 to 8 Players; Includes solitaire version
- Perfect family game, kids can compete with adults
- Great for brain health a fun way to stay sharp