Robert Bissell paints serene landscapes inhabited by magical creatures—often creatures that are fond of standing on two legs, as they are particularly good mirrors of human existence. His paintings invite a childlike sense of wonder, appreciation for our precarious connection with the natural world, and contemplation of life’s transitions and mysteries. More of Bissell’s works can be found in Hero: The Paintings of Robert Bissell (Pomegranate, 2013).
- 500-Piece Puzzle. Doing jigsaw puzzles is a great family activity and a perfect way for puzzlers of all ages to exercise both sides of the brain at once.
- The finished jigsaw puzzle measures 18 x 24 in
- The durable 8 5/8” x 10 5/8” x 1-7/8” storage box shows the completed puzzle artwork, the original artwork and is an ideal place to keep pieces safe, together, and free from damage.
- Robert Bissell painted the Golden Hour, the artwork depicted in this puzzle. The box includes more information about the artist and this work of art.
- For over 50 years, Pomegranate has produced puzzles, games, cards, and books that bring art and inspiration to people of all ages.