Tinkineer’s Marbleocity introduces children to engineering principles and physics concepts with dynamic hands-on STEM model kits Made of precision-cut wood in the USA. Each kit includes easy-to-follow assembly instructions in a graphic novel that features the engineer characters. The comic introduces a physics concept or engineering mechanism that is the focal point of the model, All in a fun and engaging way! The result is an awesome kinetic sculpture and some new physics and engineering insight!
- Building requires only household white glue no special tools!
- It's a unique and playful learning experience for beginner and experienced makers alike!
- Build a model of four-bar Linkage! Use the hand crank or attach a motor (sold separately) to watch the marbles ascend and then flip-flop down again!
- It's Part of the first marbleocity marble machine line to feature colorful plastic accents! Perfect for beginners; one hour build time. Triple play models can connect to one another for bigger fun!
- Also works with marbleocity motor Kit, sold separately. For ages 9 and up.