3d Metal Model Kit - MONITOR & MERRIMACK The Battle of the Ironclads, also known as the Battle of Hampton Roads, was fought over a two-day period during the American Civil War. This battle marked the first engagement between armor-plated warships heralding the evolution from wooden to steel military vessels.
- HOBBY MODEL KIT – Unassembled model packed in an envelope with easy to follow instructions. Ideal for ages 14 and up
- NO GLUE OR SOLDER NEEDED – Parts can be easily clipped from the metal sheets. Tweezers are the recommended tool for bending and twisting the connection tabs
- FROM STEEL SHEETS TO 3D – Pop out the pieces and connect using tabs and holes. Includes illustrated instructions
- HIGHLY DETAILED ETCHED MODEL – Display your 3D model once completed - collect and build them all.
- Great option for STEM development. STEM toys encourage kids to develop skills in the core disciplines of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
- Promotes detail work, determination and perseverance as you, or your child works through this fun 3D puzzle.
- Great collectible that displays beautifully on your shelf!