Introducing the world’s first super-simple, shout-out family quiz game, specially fitted with anti-genius questions to stop anyone from having a bad time. It’s called Linkee – and it’s a family game for kids and adults that does things a little differently from other trivia games. Taking family parties, dinner parties, and good old get-togethers by storm, the aim of the game is to work with your team to answer four questions, then work out what links those answers together. For example, if the answers were George, John, Paul and Ringo the answer would be… The Beatles! Get it right and shout “LINKEE” to win a letter. Win enough letters to spell out L-I-N-K-E-E and you’ll win the game. Simple! Linkee is a party quiz game for large groups, but so what, there’s millions of those, what’s different about this one? Well, it’s the first trivia game in the history of ever where the people who play the game, write the questions. This means that the pool of questions is topical, relevant and absolutely massive. So look out for Sam from San Diego, Linda from Long Island, Daniel from Dallas and many more who make up over one third of the trivia game. There’s no fiddly-bits, no being bored while you wait for your turn and has over 1,400 questions so everyone can get stuck in. Working with anywhere between 2 and 60 players, Linkee is a board game for families everywhere that’s guaranteed to inject a healthy dose of shout-out fun into any party.
- WAVE GOODBYE TO BORING QUIZZES: Welcome to the world’s first super-simple, shout-out trivia game that’s designed to stop anyone from having a bad time
- 4 LITTLE QUESTIONS, 1 BIG LINK: Work with your team to answer four quiz questions, try to figure out what links the answers together, then shout out “LINKEE”
- FILLED WITH ANTI-GENIUS: Unlike other trivia games, Linkee is all about lateral thinking – not just random bits of general knowledge This means that everyone brings something to the table
- PERFECT BOARD GAME FOR FAMILIES: This is a game that works great with both big groups and small groups, and can be enjoyed by anyone aged 12 and up
- UK’S BEST SELLING TRIVIA GAME: First it took the UK by storm Now, all the content has been re-written and updated for board gamers in the US of A