Building with K'NEX is easier than ever, with the beginner 40 Model building set! Featuring all new easy-build parts that allow children ages 5 and up to have a frustration-free building experience. The new parts – a barbell shaped rod that easily sandwiches between 2 connectors, and a flat panel piece that provides structural support – were specifically designed to address the needs of younger builders, who can easily build 2 flat shapes and then connect them together into a 3-D creation! Plus, newly designed wheels pop right on – they'll be on the go in no time! This set contains 141 parts and easy-to-follow, step-by-step building instructions and ideas for 40 different models. Your little Builder can also use the Parts to design and create from their own imagination! Packaged in a sturdy suitcase-style box with a handle for easy clean-up and portable storage. Building with K'NEX supports a child's developmental growth and puts them on a path towards a better understanding of STEM subjects. As they fit the pieces together, They're developing spatial awareness and honing their fine motor and dexterity skills. Give your child the gift of creativity with K'NEX and think outside the blocks!
- Easy build parts: new parts designed specifically for 5 year old builders allows them to build on a flat, 2D surface, then sandwich The flat builds together into a 3D creation!
- This beginner building set includes 141 parts, including K'NEX rods and connectors which are manufactured in a zero-waste, landfill-free facility in Pennsylvania
- Build & rebuild: instructions and ideas for 40 different models are included, like a car, a skyscraper, an airplane, a rowboat, and so much more!
- Stem learning fun: building with K'NEX helps strengthen fine motor skills, manual dexterity, and spatial awareness; putting them on a path towards a greater understanding of STEM subjects.
- K'nex rods and connectors are responsibly made in America at a landfill-free, zero-waste green manufacturing facility in Hatfield, Pennsylvania.