CollectA's striking Orca Calf is so lifelike it seems ready to leap from the water and into your collection. The Orca, or killer whale, is actually part of the dolphin family. Orcas live in cold water and travels in pods of anywhere from 5 to 30 individuals. To communicate under water, Orcas use clicks, whistles and other sounds. Orcas weigh about 400 pounds at birth and will travel with their mothers for about two years. This Orca figure is detailed and realistic, a perfect addition to your child's make-believe aquarium. The 8.1''L x 3.1''H.
- FUN FACT: The heart beats at a rate of about 60 beats/min when the orca is at the surface, dropping to 30 beats/min when submerged.
- EXPERT DESIGN: CollectA has enlisted the help of experts from around the world to ensure that every model is factually accurate and true to life, so little ones get to learn while they play.
- SAFETY: All CollectA products are individually hand crafted with only the finest materials and rigorously tested to ensure they meet the highest safety standards.
- EDUCATIONAL VALUE: CollectA's mission is to build "a natural world in miniature". Using role play, children gain a deeper knowledge of the animals. Excellent for educational purposes, endangered species awareness and environmental consciousness.
- PRODUCT SPECS: Orca Calf measures 5.6" L x 2.8" H
- Ages 3 and up