CollectA's realistic Loggerhead Turtle is a faithful representation of this migratory sea turtle. Loggerhead Turtles get their name from the size of their heads and they nest on beaches in warm water coastal areas. An adult Loggerhead can weigh as much as 375 pounds. The population of the Loggerhead is threatened by tourism, over-development of coastal areas, pollution and incidental capture in certain types of nets. Create a natural world in miniature with high quality toy animal replicas from CollectA. CollectA is known as one of the world's leading manufacturers of the finest scaled replica collections. When they play with these replicas, children learn more about the animals and their environment, while having fun at the same time. Role play encourages the development of your child's imagination and creativity. All CollectA models are crafted to the highest standards and made with high quality, safe, phthalate-free, lead-free materials.
- FUN FACT: A loggerhead's body temperature increases in warmer waters more quickly than it decreases in colder water.
- EXPERT DESIGN: CollectA has enlisted the help of experts from around the world to ensure that every model is factually accurate and true to life, so little ones get to learn while they play.
- SAFETY: All CollectA products are individually hand crafted with only the finest materials and rigorously tested to ensure they meet the highest safety standards.
- EDUCATIONAL VALUE: CollectA's mission is to build "a natural world in miniature". Using role play, children gain a deeper knowledge of the animals. Excellent for educational purposes, endangered species awareness and environmental consciousness.
- PRODUCT SPECS: Loggerhead Turtle measures 2.76 in L x 2.56 in W x 0.79 in H