When a great white shark is born, along with up to a dozen siblings, it immediately swims away from its mother. Baby sharks are on their own right from the start, and their mother may see them only as prey. Sharks don't chew their food, they rip off chunks of meat and swallow them whole. They can last a month or two without another big meal. Collect A is known as one of the leading manufacturers worldwide of the finest scaled replicas collections. These products are of the highest quality in both sculpture and painting. They design their replicas to provide both, knowledge and entertainment to children and parents of all age groups. Today Collect A miniature replicas collectibles are being used in role play for educational purpose, awareness of endangered species, consciousness of environmental protection and ultimately having a benefit for the animals they represent.
- FUN FACT: The great white shark is one of only a few sharks known to regularly lift its head above the sea surface to gaze at other objects such as prey.
- EXPERT DESIGN: CollectA has enlisted the help of experts from around the world to ensure that every model is factually accurate and true to life, so little ones get to learn while they play.
- SAFETY: All CollectA products are individually hand crafted with only the finest materials and rigorously tested to ensure they meet the highest safety standards.
- EDUCATIONAL VALUE: CollectA's mission is to build "a natural world in miniature". Using role play, children gain a deeper knowledge of the animals. Excellent for educational purposes, endangered species awareness and environmental consciousness.
- PRODUCT SPECS: Great White Shark measures 9.27 in L x 3.82 in W x 4.32 in H