CollectA's finely detailed replica of Utahceratops is lifelike down to the texture of its skin and its rhinecerous-like horns. The herbivorous dinosaur lived in the area that is modern-day Utah and was named and described in 2010. The Utahceratops lived about 76 million years ago and grew up to 23 feet in length. Depicted with its massive head lowered, this beautifully sculpted, collectible figure measures 5.5''L x 2.8''H. Each prehistoric figure in our collection has been approved by archeologist Anthony Beeson, a well-respected expert in paleoimagery. All CollectA models are individually hand crafted to the highest standards and made with the finest and safest phthalate-free, lead-free materials. Create a natural world in miniature with high quality toy replicas from CollectA. Our mission is to educate collectors and to provide the greatest opportunity for creative play.
- FUN FACTS: Utahceratops means "Utah Horned Face". It had short brow horns and a serrated neck and was found in Utah in 2009.
- PALEONTOLOGIST APPROVED: Working with experts from across the globe, Collecta hand-painted figurines are all factually accurate and paleontologist-approved, so little ones get to learn while they play.
- AUTHENTICITY: Each prehistoric sculpture has been approved by Anthony Beeson, a well respected expert in palaeoimagery who is also an art librarian, archaeologist and collector, based in the city of Bristol, England.
- SAFETY: All CollectA products are individually hand crafted with only the finest materials and rigorously tested to ensure they meet the highest safety standards.
- PRODUCT SPECS: Utahceratops measures 5.04 in L x 1.46 in W and is suitable for children ages 3 and up.