CollectA's detailed replica of the prehistoric Proceratosaurus is lifelike down to the crest on its snout and the texture of its skin. The dinosaur lived during the Middle Jurassic Period in what is now England. The first specimen was discovered in 1910. Some evidence suggests that this creature was an early relative of the tyrannosaurs. This beautifully sculpted, collectible figure from our Prehistoric Life Collection measures 5.9''L x 2.8''H. Each prehistoric figure in our collection has been approved by archeologist Anthony Beeson, a well-respected expert in paleoimagery. All CollectA models are individually hand crafted to the highest standards and made with the finest and safest phthalate-free, lead-free materials. Create a natural world in miniature with high quality toy replicas from CollectA. Our mission is to educate collectors and to provide the greatest oppportunity for creative play.
- FUN FACTS: Proceratosaurus means "Before Ceratosaurus". A small dinosaur found in what is now England. It was believed to have had a nasal horn rather than a crest.
- PALEONTOLOGIST APPROVED: Working with experts from across the globe, Collecta hand-painted figurines are all factually accurate and paleontologist-approved, so little ones get to learn while they play.
- AUTHENTICITY: Each prehistoric sculpture has been approved by Anthony Beeson, a well respected expert in palaeoimagery who is also an art librarian, archaeologist and collector, based in the city of Bristol, England.
- SAFETY: All CollectA products are individually hand crafted with only the finest materials and rigorously tested to ensure they meet the highest safety standards.
- PRODUCT SPECS: Proceratosaurus measures 5.91 in L x 2.36 in W and is suitable for children ages 3 and up.