Style:Misty & Stormy
Each year off the coast of Virginia, the famous Chincoteague pony penning and adoption is held to keep the wild herd of ponies at a healthy level. Misty and her foal Stormy are united in this boxed set along with Marguerite Henry’s Newberry Award-winning children’s novel that introduced them to the world!
From the Manufacturer
Breyer is the maker of the world’s finest model horses! Since 1950, Breyer has brought a wide range of horse breeds from around the world to life for play and collecting – including real horse heroes from film, literature and the show ring! The Traditional Series offers an unmatched level of realism and attention to detail appreciated by children and adults alike. Each 1:9 scale model is meticulously hand-painted, so no two are exactly alike! Accessories are authentically-styled and add a realistic touch to any barn or play scenario.
- These Pinto chincoteague ponies are the beloved stars of margurite Henry's novel
- Includes soft-cover edition of marguerite Henry’s Newberry award winning classic Misty of chincoteague
- Expertly sculpted, this Breyer traditional Series set is 1: 9 in scale: Misty stands 6. 75" Tall and stormy stands 5. 5" Tall
- Hand crafted detail: each individual Breyer model is prepped and finished by hand and then turned over to the painting department for hand painting and detailing. In all, some 20 artisans work on each individual model horse, creating an exquisite hand-made model horse that is as individual as the horse that inspired it.
- Winner of Dr. Toy "best classic toy" Award
- Includes soft-cover edition of Marguerite Henry’s classic Misty of Chincoteague
- Mare and foal are hand-painted and detailed with beautiful pinto colors
- Winner of Dr. Toy "Best Classic Toy" award