We often hear horses described as having the “spirit of a champion. ” Holstein Gelding catch me has certainly shown the hunter world His! Purchased by Becky coachman in 2015, his show came to a halt when he was diagnosed with botulism – Often a death Sentence for horses. To say “Snoopy” bounced back would be an understatement. With his rider Scott Stewart, he had wins that year at The Hampton Classic, capital challenge, and Pennsylvania National shows, and was named the 2015 osha world championship hunter rider hunter of the year. Dr. Rodney Belgrade who oversaw snoop's recovery explains, “his ability to not only overcome botulism, but also to return to competing at the same level or higher of athletic performance and excel is truly extraordinary. " Snoopy went on to be the 2016 champion at the capital challenge, Pennsylvania National, Washington international, and CP National shows. For his achievements he was named the 2016 used National horse of the year, the 2016 and 2017 National show hunter Hall of Fame horse of the year, and was inducted into the eques horse stars Hall of Fame. Snoopy has also taken Becky, as an amateur rider, to many national Championships. Still competing, Snoopy is proof that anything is possible! from the Manufacturer: Breyer is the maker of the world's finest model horses! Since 1950, Breyer has brought a wide range of horse breeds from around the world to life for play and collecting – including real horse heroes like racehorse Secretariat, Olympian Valero, and reining superstar Big chef to Cash! The Traditional Series offers an unmatched level of realism and attention to detail that is appreciated by children and adults alike. Each 1: 9 scale model is meticulously hand-painted in rich colors, so no two are exactly the same. Breyer has an incredible community of model horse fans, artists, and collectors, and is proud to host Briefest: a three-day extravaganza for horse lovers and Breyer enthusiasts each July in Kentucky! Bring home a Breyer model, and let your imagination run free! Breyer Traditional Series: what started 69 years ago with a model horse created to decorate a clock has since become Breyer most iconic series, the one that revolutionized the Hobby and still dominates the market. Sculpted in every color and breed imaginable, with unmatched realism and breathtaking hand-painted detail, Breyer Traditional Series (1: 9 scale) is a longstanding favorite among children and adults the world over. Fans who play with these beloved models can build entire worlds around them with realistic accessories like barns, fencing, tack, trailers and even riders. about Breyer: the Breyer promise - the Breyer “promise” is the commitment we make to you, Our fans. With Breyer, you are getting a real horse of your very own. Whether a traditional best-seller or brand new product, every Breyer Horse is created by hand, under the watchful eye of the world's leading equine experts. Our commitment to high quality material and hand crafting mean that just like in nature, No two Breyer models are exactly alike. Because nothing is as magical as having a horse of your very own. Quite simply, we want to help everyone discover how inspiring horses can be.
- 2016 champion at the capital challenge, Pennsylvania National, Washington international, and CP National shows. For his achievements he was named the 2016 used National horse of the year, the 2016 and 2017 National show Hunter Hall of Fame horse of the year, and was inducted into the eques horse stars Hall of Fame.
- Product specifications: package contains (1) Breyer traditional Series horse - catch me. Breyer traditional Series 1: 9 scale. Measures approximately 13" X 11. 25". Recommended for ages 8 years and older. Breyer stunning sculpture celebrates the legend and brings another artistic portrayal to life.
- True Equestrian art: Breyer models begin as beautiful horse sculptures created by leading equine artists that are then cast into a copper and steel mold. Each model is created one at a time from the original mold, which is injected with a special resin selected by Breyer for its ability to capture the depth of detail, delicate feel and richness of color in our models.
- Hand crafted detail: The world's 'most asked for' Horses since 1950. Each individual Breyer model is prepped and finished by hand and then turned over to the painting department for hand painting and detailing. In all, some 20 artisans work on each individual model horse, creating an exquisite hand-made model horse that is as individual as the horse that inspired it.
- Accessories: build an entire world with all traditional accessories (sold separately) which includes realistic barns, fencing, Tack, trailers and even riders.