n the Middle Ages and Renaissance, Unicorns were commonly described as an extremely wild woodland creature, a symbol of purity and grace. The unicorn continues to hold a place in popular culture. It is often used as a symbol of fantasy or rarity. Measurements: 4.8 Inches x 7.1 Inches
- A LEGEND REBORN: Breyer is excited to bring you Unicorns in the CollectA line!
- MAGICAL DESIGN: This Unicorn Mare is in a rearing pose and features red and purple coloring on her mane, tail, and legs.
- COLLECTIBLE SIZE: 1:18th scale CollectA model horse measures approximately 4.5-inches long and 7.1-inches tall.
- AUTHENTICALLY CRAFTED: Model is meticulously hand-painted, so no two are exactly alike!
- GREAT GIFT IDEA: Purchase this model unicorn for your own collection or gift it to Breyer collector in your life!