The special blue gel included in this kit was developed by NASA to study ant behavior in space. The gel contains all nutrients needed for the ants to thrive - no additional food or water needed! Watch ants work together to build tunnels, chambers, and bridges!
- Tank with pre-mixed nutrient gel
- A tunnel starter tool
- LED base
- AC power adapter with USB option and instructions
Ants are NOT Included in the kit or the price. Contact information for ordering ants separately IS included (but you may collect and use your own wild ants).
- ANT COLONY AT NIGHT - Our LED light Ant Habitat Kit comes complete with all the tools you need to fully explore, observe and learn about how ants live and create their homes! Kit includes a cool magnifying glass to see your ants at work, a tunnel starting stick to help ants start digging, LED light and instructions. Ants are not included.
- GEL DEVELOPED BY NASA - This ant farm features a blue gel that contains all nutrients needed for the ants to thrive - no additional food or water needed! Watch ants work together to build tunnels, chambers, and bridges. This not only makes it perfect for science fairs, but also for your own entertainment and educational purposes!
- IN THE BOX – Ant Habitat with pre-mixed nutrient gel, magnifying glass, tunnel starting stick, manual, LED base & AC power adapter. Product dimensions: 6.5'' x 5.5'' x 1.25''
- COLLECT YOUR ANTS - Contact information for ordering ants separately is included (but you may collect and use your own ants).
- RE-USEABLE – You can re-use the habitat and the gel multiple times. Just rinse it out, drain the leftover water, and add new ants.